Sunday, April 11, 2010

Big thanks to Aevero

So at the start of the year I was looking for some new tri shorts to train with, and I came across this company named Aevero that has been getting some pretty solid word of mouth on one of my favorite tri websites (www.beginner-triathlete.com). They had a deal going for tri shorts with a free riding windbreaker for $32. So I picked up a pair, and the first time I wore them, the color bled out of them and stained my saddle, which is partially silver, purple. It really wasn't a huge deal to me, but I sent them an email suggesting they warn people to wash them before wearing them. They got back to me, and not only offered to replace my saddle, but also sent me another pair of shorts and offered to make me a custom jersey. That is definitely great customer support and the way to run a business right. Check them out here if you're in the market...

www.aevero.com

No comments:

Post a Comment